We provide professional execution of conservation works at historic buildings made of:
- stone (limestone, sandstone, marble, granite, basalt, etc.),
- ceramics (brick, glazes, artistic ceramics),
- metal (iron, steel, copper, brass, and bronze).
We do conservation works at:
- historical facades,
- interiors of historical value (plasters, stuccoworks etc.),
- gold plating of various surfaces,
- paintings and polychromed sculptures on various surfaces.
Not only does our offer include a full range of operations but also a consulting in execution of tasks required by National Agency for the Historic Monument Protection:
- conservation supervision,
- research works,
- conservation projects and programmes preparation,
- post-completion conservation documentation.
If you are interested in improving the quantity and quality of projects carried out at objects covered by historic preservation maintenance, contact us.]]>