Works carried out as Base&Direct:
- Ostrów Mazowiecka: Komorowo, seven monuments preseting heroes of the November Uprisng (1932-34): restoration works – 2016.
- Radzyń Podlaski: The XVIII century palace and park complex. Restoration of stone sculptural compositions by J. Ch. Redler on the tower gate and east wing of the Potockis’ Palace – 2016.
- Removing graffiti from brick walls of 19th century Boyen fortress in Giżycko – 2015
- Conservation of antique equipment of Main Cathedral Church of St. John the Baptist in Warsaw: tombstones, sculptures, paintings, chapels, portals, commemorative boards, metal-works. The range of work included conservation of: brick, stone, metal, wooden polychromed sculpture, painting on canvas and artistic ceramics as well as historical materials research – 2014 – 2015 – REFERENCES 1 and REFERENCES 2
- Conservation of chandeliers in rooms of Palace on the Water in Royal Łazienki Park in Warsaw: brass, glass, silver, gold plates – 2013 – 2014.
Stone details conservation of elevation of Palace on the Water in Royal Łazienki Park in Warsaw: sandstone – 2013.
- Conservation of western facade of post-Cistercian church in Kołbacz: brick, glazes, granite, polychromed plasters – 2013 – REFERENCES
As independent contractors and operating entity:
- Conservation and arrangement of 15th century presbytery of Church of St. Catherine in Warsaw, stone and bricks – 2000 – 2001.
- Conservation of elevation of former Polish Bank in Warsaw at Bielańskiej Street, the last Redoubt of Warsaw Uprising: stone and bricks – 1999 – 2001.
- Conservation of 19th century elevation of the Provincial Office in Kalisz: sandstone, stuccoworks, plasters, metal-works – 1997.
- Conservation of elevation of PKO bank in Kalisz: stone and antique coating – 1997.
- Conservation of elevation and operating room in PBG bank in Kalisz at 17 Wolności Street: antique coating and stuccoworks – 1995 – 1996.
- Conservation of stone, 18th century elevation of seminary, post-Carmelite church in Warsaw at Krakowskie Przedmieście Street and architectural, and sculptural details: sandstone, marble – 1992 – 1995.
- Conservation of elevation and interior with its equipment in Town Library in Cieszyn from 19th century: sandstone, brick, stuccoworks, gold plates, wall paintings – 1991 – 1992.
- Conservation of 18th and 19th century stone window, door and gate frames in historical apartment houses in OldTown in Jelenia Góra: sandstone – 1990 – 1991.
- Conservation of stone free-standing sculptures and tombstones within Poland throughout our professional career,
Leading works in RenbudS.C. from Toruń:
- Conservation of the top of the 19th century Artus Court in Toruń – 1989
Leading works in Renova sp. z o.o. from Warsaw:
- Conservation of eastern elevations of Royal Castle in Warsaw: stone sculptures, stuccoworks, plasters, metal elements – 2012 – 2013.
- Conservation and construction works supervision at Temple of Diana in Royal Łazienki Park in Warsaw – 2010 – 2011.
- Conservation of elevation of gothic cathedral in Kołobrzeg: brick, glazes, granite – 2009 – 2010.
Leading works in Restauro sp. z o.o. from Warsaw:
- Conservative conservation of elevation of Hala Koszykowa annexes in Warsaw – 2013.
As team members:
- Altar in Chapel of St. Anna in Łask: wood, gold plates – 2011 – 2012.
- Conservation works at collegiate of St. Martin in Opatów: stone – 2005.
- Conservation works in Church of St. Peter and St. Paul in Cracow: stuccoworks and elements of chapels’ decor – 2001 – 2002.
- Conservation works in cathedral in Lublin: wall paintings, epitaphs, altars – 1998 – 2000.
- Conservation of elevation of apartment house in Mannheim in Germany – 1996.
Major conservation programmes and documentations:
- Conservation programme for post-Cistercian church in Kołbacz – 2015. REFERENCES
- Conservation Programme for elevation of Holy Virgin Nativity parish church in Choszczno – 2012 REFERENCES
- Conservation programme for elevation of Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw at 1 Kredytowa Street – 2011.
- Conservation programme for apartment house at 3 Lwowska Street in Warsaw – 2010.
- Conservation programme for church and equipment of sanctuary in Sulisławice- 2005.
- Conservation programme for Church of St. Nicolas in Warka – 2003.
- Conservation programme for Town Hall and Opatowska Tower in Sandomierz – 2002.